Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tyler Perry's 'Temptation' LA Premiere Wish List

Brandy makes her first film appearance in many years in the upcoming releases of Tyler Perry's 'Temptation.' For the red carpet premiere in LA I would love to see the star wear this white Marchesa column dress with billowing chiffon sleeves and gold embroidery around the waist and shoulders. This is the type of ethereal look would be perfect on the star who has been wearing a lot of black classic red carpet looks out and about on the red carpet. I would just add a simple pair of gold sandals to complete this amazing look.
I have really never fallen in love with a Vanessa Williams look on the red carpet and I do not feel like I will at the 'Temptation' either but I can at least try and help keep her off the worst dressed list. This royal blue Catherine Malandrino Fall 2013 draped gown would be perfect for her. This is the type of look that Vanessa should go for as it would totally work for her body shape and age. Finish with a pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps, a black crystal encrusted Judith Leiber clutch, and simple jewels to have a classic red carpet look.

No comments:

Post a Comment