Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 Grammy Awards Nominee Wish List: Fergie, Katy, Kelly, and Gaga

I am actually looking forward to seeing Fergie walk the red carpet at the 2012 Grammy Awards, as she is never predictable when she steps out. I would DIE if Fergie took my advice and wore this blush peach colored Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that Fergie would look stunning and she knows how to work a sexy look like this without making it slutty. To accessorize this look, I would add a metallic gold clutch and gold strappy platform sandals.
Can I say how much I wish for Katy Perry to just pick a hair color? I mean something that goes with more than three colors PLEASE Katy PLEASE, go back to black, or I can even stand you as a blonde, but please enough with the crayola box colors PLEASE. This new blue hair color made it extremely hard for me to pick a gown for her to wear on the Grammy red carpet. I ultimately decided to go with this white Georges Chakra Spring 2012 Couture embellished gown. I love this gown and think, even though I picked it out of the fact it wouldn't clash with her hair, but in all retrospect it is still Katy's style. I would pair this look with a silver crystal encrusted clutch, silver crystal encrusted sandals, and some amazing diamond and sapphire jewelry.
I am very wishy washy when it comes to Kelly Rolland on the red carpet, she is not exactly the most fashion forward gal, or getting lots of designer couture thrust upon her. During her run as a judge on the British version of The X-Factor, one of Kelly's best looks came courtesy of a gown lent to her by John Galliano from the spring 2012 RTW collection. I took that gown into consideration when formulating her wish, so I decided to put her in another gown from the collection. As this is the Grammy's, Kelly can get away with wearing this Galliano gown with just a strapless black bodysuit underneath as she wears the sheer over-gown. A black crystal encrusted clutch and black strappy Christian Louboutin sandals would make Kelly look stunning.
Last, but not least for the day, we have my wish for Lady Gaga. Well, I know it is almost impossible to predict what Lady Gaga is going to wear, well ever. I am making a wish for her to wear this Christian Dior Fall 2011 Couture ensemble, ruffle collar and clown hat in all. I think that this ensemble is extremely with in Gaga's style and I know she would rock in with some crazy high shoes and amazing wigs and make up. This would be a great start to one of the many costume changes, that Gaga will most likely wear, on musics big night next Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment