Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Teen Choice Awards Celebirty Dress Picks: The A's

Angelina wears black extremely well but most of the time the black she picks is boring so that is why I have picked this Marchesa Fall 2011 dress with a peplum hip and a lot of interesting details. I would want her to have the dress made strapless and wear some killer Nicholas Kirkwood heels to add the perfect pop of color.
Anna Farris has a quirky personality and this white feather Versace Fall 2011 RTW cocktail dress would accentuate that perfectly. I would pair a pair of lime Christian Louboutin sandals would also provide the perfect pop of color to the quirky dress.
Anna Paquin is a HUGE Alexander McQueen fan and so I choose this black dress from the Fall 2011 RTW collection. I of course would not pair the dress with the leather leggings, gloves, or the collar. The dress is such a statement I would just pair it with simple black pumps, possibly these ones from Salvatore Ferragamo.

 Ashley Greene looks amazing in bright colors which is why I picked this extremely dramatic Lela Rose Resort 2012 dress. I would pair the dress with matching shoes by Ashleys favorite shoe designer Brian Atwood.

1 comment:

  1. I am falling in love with this site Thomas! You're showing people couture pieces, but yet they are still everyday wearable. It's perfect for a single woman in her 20's trying to make a bold statement but unsure of how.

    ReplyDelete