Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Stage Costume

Up until I Saturday, December 1st, there were was a tie between Celine Dion in Versace at the 2012 BAMBI Awards and Kylie Minogue in Julien MacDonald at the Royal Variety Performance, but as I was watching the video for Celine's performance at the BAMBI Awards I saw in the recomended videos the top of this stunning Atelier Versace Spring 2012 Couture gown and I just had to click on it and then got blown away by how amazing this looked on Celine. I had lost all hope of seeing this gown on a major celebrity which disappointed me as it was one of my favorites from this collection so Celine really wowed me wearing this. If you followed this blog last year then you will know that Celine won the Best Stage Style Award last year and I am glad to see that she still has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment