Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

2013 London Film Festival: 'Blue is the Warmest Color' Premiere Wish List

Lea Seydoux took home a joint Palme D'Or with her 'Blue is the Warmest Color' director and co-star Adèle Exarchopoulos. I have to say that Lea used to be someone that ended up on my worst dressed list a lot but this year she has really shown me why she deserves to be on my best dressed lists. In the past year she has made my best dressed list wearing the likes of Alexis Mabille, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Maxime Simons. One designer that I haven't seen Lea in this year so far is Elie Saab and I am hoping that she grabs one of his designs for her London Film Festival premiere 'Blue is the Warmest Color.' This sensational emerald green Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture gown is just screaming for Lea to snatch it up and rock for this premiere. Complete the look with a black and emerald Edie Parker clutch, a pair of gold Jimmy Choo sandals, and some amazing Chopard diamond and emerald earrings and Lea will have another winning look on her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment