Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

My Style: 2015 Tony Awards Viewing Party

Last night the Blumenthal Performing Art Center hosted a Tony Awards Viewing Party at the McGlohon Theater in Charlotte, North Carolina. For the past 4 years me and my best friend have watched this awards show together and this year we decided to go out to watch it. I dressed up for the occasion wearing an H&M tuxedo blazer with leather lapels, a Perry Ellis vest & tie, Van Hussen shirt, black Lucky Brand jeans, a vintage Christian Dior clutch, Maison Margiela x H&M shoes, and a pair of sunglasses I got from the Dollar Store. I love being able to mix my expensive pieces with low end pieces. I firmly believe that not everything that you wear has to be a label as long as you wear it well and with pride. If you haven't been to Uptown Charlotte I would definitely recommend it. The tree lined streets of the metropolitan area give the feel of the suburbs right in the city and there is art everywhere you turn, I love my city.

I would love to hear your feedback. I am trying to diversify If I Was A Stylist and would love to know what you my loyal readers would like to see more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment