Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Diane Kruger for the Special Forces Promo Tour: Press Looks

So I know it has been a while since I last posted. I have just been really busy with school and stuff to be a full time blogger as much as I want to but I had to bring my wishes for the AMAZING Diane Kruger. The Wish List will be shown in three installments Press, Photocall/After-Party, and Premiere.
 To start out the Press looks I have chosen a look from one of Diane's favorite designers Chanel. This Resort 2012 dress is probably one of my favorites of the wishes that I am going to present to you because of any of them I can truely see Diane pulling this to wear even on a normal day to day basis. For a Press Junket she would not need many accessories and truthfully just a pair of amazing navy pumps would do amazing things with Diane and this dress.
 Jason Wu is another of Diane's favorite designers as she wears his designs all the time on the red carpet. I love this Spring 2012 RTW look and know that Diane would rock it with a pair of strappy sandals and her diva-licious attitude .
 Now Preen is a brand that Diane has worn in the past but not very often but when I saw this Resort 2012 ensemble I knew that I wanted to see her in it. I would recommend leaving the top button un-buttoned and wearing strappy gold sandals with this look.
And last but not least I want Diane to embrace the celebrity loved Victoria Beckham Collection with this white sporty dress from the Spring 2012 RTW collection. I want to see her in this because I think that Diane can make this expensive dress look effortless just like anything else she wears. I would pair this dress with a simple pair of white keds for Diane as she sometimes likes to dare to wear a flat and I think that with this dress she could 100% pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment