Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Diane Kruger for the Special Forces Promo Tour: Photocall Looks

 Continuing with Diane's press tour is the looks for the Photocalls. These looks have to be more dressy and along the lines of cocktail attire. I have started with this Chanel Fall 2011 Couture gown because as I stated yesterday Diane LOVES Chanel. Now if you are a regular reader and are thinking this looks familiar it is because I wished the same dress for Emma Watson to wear to the Teen Choice Awards. Now for Diane I would recommend that she wear this with strappy black sandals and her hair pulled up to showcase the dress of perfectly.
 Now I guess I will just say it now Diane is HUGE fans of all the designers featured today. So continuing on here we have a Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 Couture dress. This dress is DRAMA and on most celebrities it would overwhelm them and they would be placed on the worst dressed lists but with Diane's presence and some red strappy sandals and maybe a black clutch to finish it off.
 Now Diane is also known for working some intricate Gucci designs so when I was picking a the Photocall looks I looked specifically for a Gucci dress. That is how I found this amazing 1920's Flapper inspired Gucci Spring 2012 RTW dress. Now I noticed the 1920's trend across the Spring 2012 RTW runways in New York, London, Milan, and Paris and I was delighted because it is one of the most elegant eras in fashion with the 30's and 40's. I also just found out that there is going to be a remake of the famous F. Scott Fitzgerald novel The Great Gatsby coming out next Fall which also could hint to why the trend has started. Now for Diane I would love for her to pair this dress with a gold bracelet and some strappy black with gold embellishment sandals from Alexander McQueen seen here.
And last but not least is this stunning electric blue Jason Wu cocktail dress. Diane has this like cross legged slouchy but statuesque pose she does on the red carpet and I could just see her standing in front of the step and repeat in front of the members of the press wearing this just to look gorgeous and get photographed to promote Special Forces. I wan her to wear this dress so bad and it is another one of my wishes that I could truly see coming true its not a far fetched wish but one within reach. I would recommend that Diane look to the Mary Katrantzou Spring 2012 RTW Runway shoe selection that was created by famous red soled shoe designer Christian Louboutin and wear these with this dress again with her hair up and maybe a statement Chopard cocktail ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment