Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

'The Dark Knight' Premiere Wish List

 Anne Hathaway is an unexpected star in this upcoming final installment of the 'Batman' trilogy in which she plays the famous villain 'Catwoman.' I can not picture the cute 'Princess Diaries' star portraying such a sexy character. So to go along with her new sexy role I am dressing Anne in this stunning deep red Zac Posen Resort 2013 gown. I think that this is not something that Anne would run to this gown initially but it is still something that would look amazing on her. I think that this paired with her new short hair, an Edie Parker 'Jean' clutch with black acrylic and gold confetti stripes, a pair of black strappy sandals and an amazing gold cuff bracelet.
Also in the film is stunning Oscar winning actress is also a star in the film playing the chartater, 'Miranda Tate.' I know the star has been loyal to Christian Dior after she was named the face of the brand but I am hoping to see her step out in some Elie Saab Fall 2012 RTW for this premiere. I am absolutely in love with this light cream gown and think that Marion would look extremely stunning in this gown. I would also add an Edie Parker clutch to this gown but this time the 'Flavia' clutch with nude peralescent and sand confetti geo and gold strappy Jimmy Choo 'Lance' Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment