Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Emma Stone for the 'The Amazing Spiderman' Premiere Tour

Emma Stone is one of my favorites on the red carpet so the fact that she is one of the stars of the highly anticipated film 'The Amazing Spiderman' I am excited for a long wonderful press tour from her. As this is a movie that the world over is excited to see Emma will have many international premieres to attend for this film in cities like Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin, and Tokyo. Emma has already started promoting this film with photocalls in New York, Cancun, WonderCon, and Tokyo and now I am excited to see what she will wear to the red carpet premiere's of the film, so excited that I have come up with just a few suggestions for her.
The First Suggestion is for her to wear this amazing cornflower blue Chanel Resort 2012 dress. Emma likes to take risks on the red carpet and that is something I totally take my hat off to her for and this Chanel dress is a HUGE risk because it is something edgy and hard to pull off. I think that Emma is one of the few stars that could pull off this dress. She should pair it with a small silver clutch and some strappy sandals and her hair worn up. The next look is the only gown that I have picked for Emma to wear. Thanks to Rosie Huntington-Whitely and her amazing promo tour for 'Transformers' last year it is now perfectly common place to see a gown on a huge blockbuster red carpet and not just at Oscar worthy film premieres. I think that this ruby red Chris Benz Fall 2012 RTW gown would look absolutely stunning on Emma as its definitely a great color for her especially with her blonde hair. To accessorize this gown I would just add a matching Edie Parker clutch, and some matching peep toe pumps and hair worn up again. I love this next black and silver beaded Naeem Khan Resort 2012 flapper-esque dress. I love when Emma gives us old hollywood almost as much I love when Emma shows us something new and different. I think that this would look stunning on Emma who would pair this with a slouchy clutch in black and some amazing silver sandals. And last but not least we have this amazing pink Oscar de la Renta Resort 2012 Peplum top and black tapered runway pants. I think this may be more of a photocall ensemble but I think that Emma would look AMAZING in it. Add a pink clutch and some black sandals and this look is red carpet ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment