Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

2013 Cannes Film Festival: amFAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala Wish List Part 1

On the 23rd of May there will be a grand partnership of Hollywood, fashion, and awareness as amFAR, the AIDS research superpower, hosts their annual amFAR Cinema Against AIDS gala at the Hotel Du Caps in Antibes, France just outside of Cannes. Its a rare night where the red carpet has nothing to do with a premiere so everyone will mix and mingle there way while raising funds to help find a cure for AIDS. Everyone attends this event from members of the Jury to the stars of the films being presented and of course the Mistress of Ceremonies. Audrey Tautou is not one to take to the red carpet often but for this event I would love to see the French actress wear this amazing red, black, and white Armani Prive Spring 2013 Couture gown. This is a glamorous yet effortless option for Audrey to wear for this event. Complete the ensemble with a red clutch, black pumps, and simple Chopard jewels to ensure a best dressed worthy moment.
Yesterday French actress Berenice Bejo presented her newest film 'The Past' at the Cannes Film Festival and I am hoping that she will stick around to attend the amFAR Cinema Against AIDS gala next Thursday. Last year Berenice wore a stunning Giambattista Valli Couture gown and I am hoping that she is able to top that moment this year. If she were to don this gold Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture gown for the event then I am hopeful that she would be able to top herself. Add a gold Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere and gold Christian Louboutin pumps as well as some canary Chopard diamond earrings and Berenice will make an amazing red carpet appearance.
Recently Diane Kruger was named the face of Chanel Skincare so I am hoping that she will make her mark on the amFAR red carpet. As a new face of Chanel I know that Diane will be the first woman that gets her hands on the Chanel Resort 2014 collection. I think that this black and white gown with a sequined top from the Chanel Resort 2014 collection is perfect choice for Diane as it goes perfectly with her effortless style of red carpet dressing. Complete with a black Chanel clutch, Christian Louboutin 'Super Vic' black and silver crystal encrusted pumps, and stunning Chanel diamond jewelry and Diane will have a best dressed ensemble on her hands.
I had to change my wish for Fan Bingbing at the last minute because the Queen of Cannes wore a similar gown (which I had desperately wanted her to wear) to a premiere on the second day of the festival. So I dug into the Atelier Versace archives to find her the best possible gown for the 2013 amFAR Cinema Against AIDS gala. I love this royal blue silk Atelier Versace Spring 2008 Couture gown. I am surprised that I could not find someone wearing this dress and I am in love with this amazing blue gown. A chic up do and black crystal encrusted Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps as well as dazzling Chopard diamonds and Fan will keep on wowing me on the red carpet.

Photo Credit: Style.com/Zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment