Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dick Clark's 'New Years Rockin Eve' 2014: Fergie and Jennifer Hudson Wish List

The first night of fashion for the year is obviously New Years Eve and each year we see some amazing looks from the Dick Clark's 'New Years Rockin Eve.' We have had Fergie in some amazing Christian Siriano before and Lady Gaga in several Atelier Versace creations. As she is the host of the LA party for 'New Years Rockin Eve' I am expecting some amazing looks from Fergie. Having had a baby a few months back Fergie-Ferg rocked a simple black Versace long sleeved gown at the LCMA Art+Film Gala last month and my first look that I would love to see her wear this amazing Atelier Versace Fall 2013 Couture long sleeved cocktail dress with a sheer panel down the side. Lady Gaga wore a strapless version of this dress while out and about in New York City last month but I am still hoping to see this version on someone, and who better than Fergie on New Year's Eve. For later in the evening, after midnight on the east coast and Fergie is getting ready for the clock to strike 12 in LA, I would love to see her go for something a little more glamorous by way of this stunning jade colored GH Georges Hobeika Spring 2014 RTW one shoulder gown with a sexy slit and a splice on the breast. This gown is glamorous yet still incredibly sexy which is something that I think Fergie loves, I mean she did write a song entitled 'Glamorous.'
Jennifer Hudson is one of the stars that will take to the screen during the telecast of Dick Clark's 'New Years Rockin Eve' to perform. I am not sure what Mrs Hudson will be performing but I am sure that it will be really good no matter what. Now one thing I am not sure will be good is what JHud will be wearing. Back in October Jennifer debuted a cropped pixie cut but has not been able to give me a look to love. She came close at last month's American Music Awards in her orange and pink Christian Dior gown but it still fell short of what I know Jennifer can do. For her performance, if in Times Square in NYC, I would love to see Jennifer don this amazing black and white Christian Dior Fall 2013 RTW shawl collar wool coat paired with a strapless Christian Dior Spring 2014 RTW shattered glass print cocktail dress. Finish the look with black leather gloves ans a pair of purple Christian Dior pumps. If she is performing at the LA party then I would just recommend that the coat and gloves be removed and I will have a winning look from JHud.

No comments:

Post a Comment