Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

'Divergent' London Premiere Wish List

 Shailene Woodley has gotten herself a new stylist, one of my favorites in fact, to help her through her 'Divergent' promo tour and Ilaria is working wonders on the star who I had written off and someone who I could never love a red carpet look of. Wowing me in back to back Elie Saab creations at the LA and New York premieres of the film I am hoping that we see Shailene work a new brand at the London premiere. I think that this soft lime Giorgio Armani Fall 2014 RTW strapless column gown would be an amazing choice to keep injecting glamour into her red carpet style. With hair styled a little edgy, a simple palette of makeup, a pair of simple silver sandals, and maybe a silver box clutch will make this another impactful look for Shailene.
 Kate Winslet recently gave birth and I applaud her for showing off her post-baby curves at the 'Divergent' LA Premiere but I am hoping to see a softer look from the Academy Award winning actress next Monday at the London premiere of the film. Her LA look was just a little too tight for Kate's silhouette  I think that this berry colored Elie Saab Fall 2014 RTW gown would be a huge statement for the star who does not wear lots of embellishments very often. The overtly sexy slit would be toned down just the way Kate carries her self and the rest of the look is demure which would make for an amazing look. Hair pulled back into an elegant updo, a pair of black peep toe pumps, and a gold clutch would add the perfect finishing touches for this amazing red carpet look.
One person who's look I was surprised to make an impact on the 'Divergent' LA premiere red carpet was Ashley Judd. Ashley had fallen off the circuit and came back with an impactful blue Elie Saab batwing gown and I am hoping that she will be keeping up the glamour in London. This strapless Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2014 purple high-low gown would make another statement on the actress who I can tell is just loving being back in the spotlight. The pop of pink in the lining inspired the pink clutch on the runway and I think that would be a good choice for Ashley to make for the premiere as well but I would switch the lookbook black pumps for a pair of simple black strappy sandals. Very simple hair and makeup will keep the focus on the gown which is a statement in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment