Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

'Noah' London Premiere Wish List

Jennifer Connelly has been stunning whilst promoting 'Noah,' from Givenchy Couture at the Mexico City Premiere, Lanvin at the Berlin Premiere, and Giambattista Valli Couture at the Paris Premiere. I am excited for the last few stops in London, New York, and Los Angeles. For the London premiere I would love to see Jennifer keep up her love for couture with this goldenrod Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture goddess draped chiffon gown. This is gown is one of my favorite looks from this collection and I think that Jennifer would work the hell out of it giving her an ethereal red carpet moment in comparison to the edgy and high fashion ensembles that she has worn thus far. A gold box clutch, a pair of gold strappy sandals, and some stunning yellow diamond chandelier earrings would be the perfect ways to finish off this stunning red carpet moment.
 Emma Watson has been debuting a new edgy look on the red carpet, that I don't think that it has been exactly working for her. The fashion itself has been pretty on point, aside from her Oscars dress, but where I am not vibeing is with her hair and makeup. I think that this overtly sexy aqua blue Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2014 Couture gown which features sexy embellishments and a thigh high split. This is a look that we have never seen from Emma but I think that she could rock it and it would go well with her new style. I am going to say that Emma should rock a simple updo, a red lip, a pair of silver sandals, and some simple sexy diamond jewelry will finish this look off for the 'Noah' London premiere next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment