Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2014 Emmy Awards: E! Live From The Red Carpet Hosts Wish List

With the Emmy Awards just around the corner we all know that the E! team will make it to the red carpet. Giuliana Rancic actually won a Daytime Emmy for being the Fan Favorite Host for E! News. I am expecting to see her go all out for the Primetime Emmy Awards. I would love to see G wear this white Basil Soda Fall 2014 RTW one shoulder peplum gown. I love Giuliana in white and I think that she would look absolutely stunning in this gown. A dazzling pair of diamond drop earrings and a pair of silver sandals will finish this gown off perfectly for the red carpet hostess for the Emmy Awards.
Kelly Osbourne has never been one of my favorites on the red carpet she is either too offbeat for my tastes or her hair clashes with her ensemble. The hair will most likely be the case come the Emmy Awards next month. To minimize the clash of the lavender hair I picked this silver metallic Tony Ward Fall 2014 RTW gown with a ball skirt and embellished top for Kelly to wear for the 2014 Emmy Awards. This is a high impact look that I think I would love even with the my little pony hair color. A simple pair of diamond earrings and a pair of silver sandals would finish this look off  perfectly with a simple lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment