Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Georges Hobeika Fall 2014 Couture Presentation Wish List

While inside sources have told me that there will most likely not be celebrity VIPs in attendance at the Georges Hobeika Fall 2014 Couture show on Monday I still have a list of stars that I would love to see seated front row. Eva Longoria hasn't had a major Georges Hobeika moment in a long while and I have to say that one of my favorite red carpet memories of her have been in designs from the couture house. I would pick this pastel floral embroidered Georges Hobeika Spring 2014 Couture bell shaped cocktail dress. Not many women would have the presence to pull this dress off but Eva has some of the best red carpet presence in all of Hollywood. A pair of gold sandals and mint green clutch would finish this look off perfectly for the front row.
Georges Hobeika was the reason that I remembered why I loved to see Jennifer Morrison on the red carpet. I hope that the two continue to make magic on the red carpet moving forward. Jennifer could scout out gowns to wear for the Emmy Awards, that take place on August 25, seated front row at Georges Hobeika. To do so I would pick this white blouse with black trimming and gold lamé skirt ensemble from the Georges Hobeika Signature Fall 2014 RTW. This is a look that would look perfect on Jennifer as it has that business meets cocktail and would elevate he to a look above the rest. A high bun, like she has in the picture on the left and a pair of black pumps would finish this look off perfectly for this front row.
And finally I have a wish for Spanish actress Paz Vega to wear if she would sit front row at the Georges Hobeika Fall 2014 Couture presentation on Tuesday. This year Paz has really shown quite a bit of glamorous versatility on the red carpet. One of her first looks was a silver embellished Georges Hobeika striped dress for a pre-Oscars party and this would get Paz invited to the show from me for sure. To scout more possible red carpet looks from the brand I would put Paz in this ink blue Georges Hobeika blouse and matching skirt. The top features an embellished collar leaving the lest of the look sleek and simple. A pair of silver pointed toe pumps and a red lip would finish off this stunning ensemble perfect to sit front row at a couture show.

No comments:

Post a Comment