Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

2014 New York Film Festival: "Saint Laurent" Premiere Wish List

French beauty Lea Seydoux will take to the red carpet at the 2014 New York Film Festival to premiere her film "Saint Laurent" on Tuesday September 30th. The actress has stayed loyal so far thus year to Muccia Prada by only wearing Miu Miu and Prada on the red carpet. I would have expected her to break away and wear some custom Saint Laurent as the film is a biopic on the life and times of the houses late founder. Despite that I figure that Lea will wear yet another Muccia Prada designed frock for the films NYFF premiere. I saw the Miu Miu Resort 2015 collection and loved the idea of layering dresses which was done very chicly within this presentation but none of the full looks would I have picked for Lea to wear. So naturally what would I do? Pick two dresses from the collection that I would layer to give Lea the perfect red carpet look. I would put the flowing navy chiffon dress featured all the way right under the embellished suede shift dress to give a monochromatic statement that reads totally of the 1960's when the Saint Laurent house was founded. I would finish the look off with a silver box clutch, a chic up do, a bold red lip, and a pair of navy sandals to ensure that Lea gives perfect face on the NYFF red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment