Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2014 AFI Fest: "Clouds of Sils Maria" Premiere Wish List

For the better part of the year the cast of "Clouds of Sils Maria" has been doing the red carpet pony show promoting the film, with no Oscar buzz surrounding the movie I am surprised that the production team is still pushing it. None the less from Cannes to the AFI Fest the cast of the film will be on the red carpet to promote the film on Friday at the Egyptian Theater. Chloe Grace Moretz has been rocking the red carpet this year showcasing her sophisticated youthful style. I am excited to see what she will bring to the red carpet at the AFI Fest. I think that this Valentino Fall 2014 Couture sleeveless completely embroidered mini dress is a perfect match for Chloe to wear on this red carpet. A pair of red Christian Louboutin sandals, a red lip, and old Hollywood waves would finish off this look perfectly for the AFI red carpet.
Kristen Stewart has been WERKING the red carpets lately. Gone are the days that I would cringe over the soiled major red carpet moments in some of the best looks from the worlds best designers. I think that Kristen has lost the pressure of constantly trying to outdo the last promotional tour that I am sure that she underwent during the "Twilight" years and I think has finally come into her own. For this premiere I picked this Chanel Spring 2015 RTW ensemble. As the face of Chanel Pre-Fall 2014, as well as good friends with Kaiser Karl, it would surprise me if Kristen didn't pick a look from the collection for this premiere. I love the feminine white blouse with the pinstripe shorts paired with the thick gold belt and I think that this has Kristen's name written all over it. Having shed her long locks in favor of a short punky do I have to say that Kristen would rock this look like no other. Finish the look with a simple pair of Christian Louboutin black pumps and a red lip and Kristen will indeed have another red carpet win on her hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment