Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stand By Your Man Award: Nicole Kidman

It seemed that no matter where Keith Urban stepped out to promote himself or accept an award Nicole Kidman was either attached to him or not to far. And I will say that I feel Nicole looks her best not when she walks the red carpet promoting herself but when she is with Keith. Is this just a publicity stunt to get more women to know who he is because they read more fashion sites and if she looks better and is placed on best dressed lists and she is only photographed with him that more people will notice him? Well I really don't care about why she does it but I am glad she does because it proves to me that she has not lost her mojo on the red carpet but it still there. My only plea to her is to put the same amount of effort into her looks when she is just on the red carpet alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment