Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

See You In 2012!!!

After today I am going on a brief hiatus to enjoy the holidays with my family and friends. I will return on January 1st with the start of the 2012 Awards Season Wish Lists starting with the 2012 Peoples Choice Awards and stay on the site becuase there is not a spare day for the next 3 months at least. I am making the vow to you now to keep you updated and entertained all of next year. Thanks to all my loyal readers who continue to read the site. I have a few fun ideas for next year that I am in talks to create. Have a happy, fun, and safe holiday season and I will see you in 2012. 

-XOXO-
TJM

p.s. if you have anything that you would like to see me cover next year please let me know via comments or email and I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment