Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Amanda Seyfried 'Les Miserables' Premieres Wish List

Amanda Seyfried plays the daughter of Fantine, played by Anne Hathaway, in the upcoming musical film Les Miserables. I am holding out hope that Amanda will wow on the red capret for the promotional tour for this film. Having already made one stop at the Hollywood Film Awards to honor the films priducers wearing a stunning tangeine Prabal Gurung cocktail dress I do believe that this is possible. For the London premiere of this film I would love to see Amanda wear this amazing classic red Valentino Fall 2012 Couture gown. This gown is elegant and demure which is the epitome of Amanda's style. She has had a few misteps this year but I will say that I am excited to see what she brings to the table. For LA I would love to see her wear this navy blue and aqua Giorgio Armani Spring 2013 RTW gown. This is my favorite gown from this collection and possibly on of my favorite gowns from the Spring 2013 RTW collections so I am putting a lot of faith in Amanda not to disappoint me if she is to wear this stunning creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment