Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Anne Hathaway 'Les Miserables' Premiere Wish List

This is the film that I have been waiting to start promotional tours for all year. I was highly disappointed that this film did not get a premiere at any of the major fall film festivals like Venice, Toronto, or Rome. With that aside I am still hoping for some major red carpet moments from the films stars. Anne Hathaway plays Fantine in the film and ultmately cut her hair off to her now infamous pixie cut specifically for this film. I am predicitng two major world premieres for this film. One in London and one in LA. I am predicting London because it is a British produced film and I see it having a huge premiere in the capitol city. For this premiere I would die to see Anne wear this stunning sculptural Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture midnight blue gown. The plain version of this gown was actually worn by Kasia Smitunik at the closing ceremony of the Venice Film Festival. That being said I would love to see Anne wear the runway version of this gown because I am still holding out hope that someone will. Some may say that this gown is too edgy for Anne's classic princessy style but I believe that with the new hair that she would be one of the few people to pull this gown off. For LA I would love to see her wear this blood red Marchesa Spring 2013 RTW tiered fringe gown. I think that this is more in line with the classic Anne Hathaway style but still extremely edgy and fashion forward. Other likely premiere places are of course Paris and then New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment