Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cate Blanchett for the London Premiere of 'The Hobbit' Wish List

This year Cate Blanchett has definately fallen out of good graces with the style gods. This woman used to be able to do no wrong in my eyes but this year I have heard myself saying time and time again 'what the hell happend' whilst looking at images of Cate the Former Great on the red carpet. I am hoping that with the premieres of 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' that we get the amazingly glamourous Cate that was alaways there back. For the London premiere that is set to take place next week I would love to see Cate wear this amazing blush pink Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture strappless beaded gown. Many will say that this gown will wash her out as it is almost the same tone as her pale skin and only somebody with a darker complextion will be able to pull this off. To them I say that she has pulled of this color before wearing a blush pink Armani Prive suit for the Cannes Film Festival photocall of 'Robin Hood' back in 2010. Finish this look off with some earrings and a braclet from Cate's go to jeweler Van Cleef and Arpels, a gold clutch, and a pair of gold Armani Prive pumps and I believe that we would be back to seeing Cate the Great on the red carpet yet again.

P.S. I just want to let everyone know that starting December 1st through the 25th that I will be posting one of the 25 End of the Year Style Awards everyday leading up to the Best Dressed of the Year list on the 25. I will then take a short break then be back at the very begining of the new year for a very rapid paced awards season!

No comments:

Post a Comment