Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

2013 Tribeca Film Festival: 'The English Teacher' Premiere Wish List

Julianne Moore wowed this year during awards season wearing two of her go to brands, Tom Ford and Chanel. I am surprised that she didn't wear a Lanvin creation throught the span of the parties and awards shows that she attended. Because she didn't wear a Lanvin creation I am sure that within her next few red carpet appearances that she will. For the premiere of her new film 'The English Teacher' during the Tribeca Film Festival I would love to see her wear this blue, green, and white floral Lanvin Fall 2013 RTW dress. Lanvin comes up with a print every season that becomes a red carpet sensation and I think that this will be and I am hoping that Julianne is the first to get her hands on it. Finish with a pair of black satin pumps and and old Hollywood waves would complete this look.
Lily Collins is also in this film and I am sure that she will make an appearance during the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of this movie. I would love to see her do so wearing this black Marchesa Fall 2013 RTW with sheer sleeves and floral embroidery. This dress is the commercial version sold in pre-order from Moda Operandi inspired by the much more embroidered runway version. I think the runway version is too much for this event this scaled back creation is what should be worn by Lily for the Tribeca Film Festival. Complete this look with a pair of black peep toe pumps and a slicked back pony tail for a best dressed list worthy ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment