Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

'Star Trek: Into the Darkness' Premieres Wish List


 Coming up we have the promo tour for the much anticipated Star Trek sequel, 'Star Trek: Into the Darkness.' I have compiled three looks for Zoe to wear during the premiere tours of this film. This Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 RTW ensemble is the first look that I would love to see Zoe wear. You can't tell and I wasn't able to find any pictured but this top is backless and is held to the body via the halter and the belt around the waist. This look is not something that many people could pull off and Zoe is one of the few that could and I would love to see her rock this look on the red carpet. Hair pulled back, a berry lip, a Louis Vuitton 'Bijou' minaudière, and navy Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 RTW pumps would complete this perfect edgy premiere ensemble.
 From the moment I saw this grey Marchesa Fall 2013 RTW dress with gold embroidery walk the runway in February I have been mentally holding it for Zoe. I think that this dress would be perfect for the London premiere of this film. London is known for its eclectic style and that is why I think that this dress would fit in on a red carpet there. For her beauty I would recommend that Zoe wear her hair in flowing loose tresses and a light lip. Complete this look with a gold python Marchesa 'Iris' clutch, and statement making aqua Brian Atwood 'Yana' pumps with a gold piping detail. If she does all of this then I know she will rock the red carpet.
Finally I have this gunmetal grey Naeem Khan Fall 2013 RTW gown. I love the simple silhouette of this gown, which is reminiscent of something very 90's, with the modern sequin patterns. I think that this simple silhouette is perfect for Zoe who has a banging body that could rock just about anything. Complete this look with a steel pearlescent Edie Parker 'Jean 06' clutch with a silver confetti frame and a pair of black satin and crystal Jimmy Choo 'Damek' strappy platform sandals, as well as a pair of dazzling Fred Leighton earrings and Zoe will be an absolutely amazing red carpet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment