Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Study Break!

This is a message to all of my loyal followers! I am just letting you know that posting will be on a bit of a hiatus until May 3rd while I study, take finals, and move back home out of my dorm. It saddens me that I have not been able to pre-plan posts for this time but unfortunately I will not be able to. On May 3rd I will return with the start of my Cannes Film Festival premiere and photocall wishes! I have started the prep for these posts but school must be my priority right now! Thank you for understanding! I hope everyone will come back on May 3rd for more posting!

-XOXO-
FutureStylist AKA Thomas Monks

***UPDATE*** I can confirm that posting will resume with the Cannes Film Festival starting on May 3rd with a wish for Nicole Kidman please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment