Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

2013 CMT Music Awards Wish List for Host Kristen Bell

 After successfully hosting the 2012 CMT Music Awards alongside Toby Keith last year Kristen Bell will be back but with new co-host Jason Aldean this year. Kirsten has been working hard to get back into a banging post baby body after having her son at the end of April. To showcase this hot body that she is working so hard to get back I would love to see Kristen wear this beaded Jenny Packham Fall 2013 RTW gown. This was one of my favorite gowns to come out of the Jenny Packham Fall 2013 collection and I can not believe that someone hasn't snatched it up yet. If Kristen is the lucky one that is able to grab this gown then I would complete the ensemble with a pair of gold sandals and a red clutch and she will fit right in on the CMT Music Awards Red Carpet.
 For the show I suspect that Kirsten, like most awards show hostesses, will have several wardrobe changes throughout the night. The first gown that I would like to see Kirsten wear is his white and pink rose print Georges Hobeika Spring 2013 Couture ball gown. If this gown doesn't scream wear me for a country music awards event then I have no idea what does. I think that this amazing gown paired with a pair of pink pumps is the perfect opening number for the 2013 CMT Music Awards. After wowing in Hobeika I would have Kirsten change into this buttercup yellow Abed Mahfouz Spring 2013 Couture cocktail number. This is an awards show where the hostess can play with the lengths of her skirts and not wear all gowns for the duration of the telecast. Finish this look with a pair of gold sandals and Kristen would have her third winning look of the night. Up next is a stunning rich bold red Romona Kevesa Fall 2013 RTW strapless gown with a gold waist band. This is the most elegant and hollywood of the looks that I have picked for Kristen as I think that she needs to have one pure Hollywood moment. Complete this ensemble with a pair of gold Jimmy Choo 'Lance' sandals.
Following the red Romona Kevesa moment I have chosen this silver crystal encrusted Naeem Khan Fall 2013 RTW cocktail dress that is reminiscent of the 'Great Gatsby.' With the release of the movie the flapper style has been ripping through the red carpet scene more than ever and I think that we will see at least one look influenced by the era. Going to another iconic era this crystal encrusted Michael Kors Fall 2013 RTW mini dress with attached silk train is a major sixties inspired moment and I think it would look amazing on Kristen. Keep this look simple with a pair of black Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps and it might end up being one of my favorite looks of the night. And last but not least I would have Kristen close the show wearing this dove grey and gold Zuhair Murad Spring 2013 Couture gown. This is a glam gown with stunning baroque embroidery that would just be the perfect way to end the 2013 CMT Music Awards telecast. Tune into CMT on June 5, 2013 at 8pm EST to see what Kirsten actually wears for the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment