Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 Tony Awards Wish List Part 1

Anna Kendrick will be on hand Sunday night at the 2013 Tony Awards with duties to present during Broadway's biggest night. I will be at home with my family and friends taking in the event from the comfort of my couch tweeting about the dress and the performances. You may not know but I used to perform on stage while I was in high school so the Tony Awards have always been one of the awards shows that I most look forward too. Anyway back to Anna! She is not my favorite on the red carpet with her thick hair that is usually never styled into anything fabulous and her sometimes questionable taste I am hoping she doesn't let me down. Anna was nominated for a Tony Award for her one and only show on Broadway 'High Society' back in 1998 when she was only 14 years old. Now 15 years later will return to Radio City Music Hall to present another with a coveted Tony. I would love to see her do so wearing this bordeaux ZAC Zac Posen Fall 2013 RTW mermaid strapless gown. I think that this is a simple yet elegant option for Anna. Add a gold crystal embellished Judith Leiber clutch, a pair of strappy Jimmy Choo gold sandals, hair styled into a glam curly up-do, a yellow gold and diamond bracelet, and a pair of yellow gold drop earrings and Anna will wow me on the red carpet.
Former '30 Rock' star Jane Krakowski, who has a long relationship with Tony having been nominated for her roles in 'Nine' and 'Grand Hotel,' will be on hand Sunday night as a presenter at the 2013 Tony Awards. Jane has had a few moments in the past, most notably her Escada at the 2010 Emmy Awards, where she wows me. Well I think that if she were to snatch up this bubblegum pink J. Mendel Spring 2013 RTW strapless peplum gown that she would be back on the track to wow me again on the red carpet. Add some baubles like a silver Judith Leiber crystal encrusted clutch, pink and red Charlotte Olympia pumps, a dazzling diamond bracelet, and a pair of glamorous diamond chandelier earrings and Jane will most definitely have a winning red carpet look on her hands
Megan Hilty won a Tony Award on her NBC show SMASH in the series finale so it would only makes sense that she will be on hand on Sunday to present during the 2013 Tony Awards. Megan doesn't have that much on a red carpet repertoire so I have paired the up and coming red carpet gem with another red carpet up and comer. Georges Hobeika is one of my favorite emerging red carpet designers that celebrities are flocking to for amazing red carpet worth looks. Georges Hobeika has dressed the likes of Julianne Hough, Eva Longoria, Selena Gomez, and Emmy Rossum and I hope that we can add Megan Hilty to that list with this amazing teal Georges Hobeika Signature Fall 2013 RTW gown. I think that with Megan's curves, complexion, and hair color that this gown is 100% the perfect gown for her to wear. Complete with a pair of bronze pumps, a matching teal clutch, and a pair of glam Tiffany & Co diamond earrings and Megan will make her name known on the red carpet.

In her first Broadway credit 'A View From The Bridge' Scarlett Johansson won the Best Actress in a Play award wearing a stunning Elie Saab green gown in 2010. For her appearance at the 2013 Tony Awards as a presenter I am wishing that the stunning actress will will return to the brand and chose this white embellished lace Elie Saab Fall 2013 RTW gown. In the past year we have seen Scarlett wear a lot of black on the red carpet so the clean white gown would provide a stunning contrast to her recent dark looks. Add a bold pair statement earrings in bright red, blue, or green, a silver metallic clutch, and a pair of silver Jimmy Choo peep toe pumps would give Scarlett the amazing red carpet moment that I have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment