Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

'I'm So Excited' LA Film Festival Premiere Wish List

A pregnant Penelope Cruz may take to the red carpet on Thursday night at the LA Film Festival opening ceremony which will screen her latest film 'I'm So Excited' as its opening film. I would love to see Penelope show off her baby bump for the first time on the red carpet wearing this maroon Zac Posen Fall 2013 RTW cowl neck gown sans cape for this occasion. Many regular readers will be shocked to hear me say that but because of the more casual formality of the LA Film Festival the cape in my opinion would be way to much for this premiere. A gunmetal silver clutch, a pair of gunmetal silver pumps and her hair flowing ever so glamorously to one side would create the perfect red carpet look for the mother to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment