Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2014 Critics Choice Television Awards Wish List Part 3

Angie Harmon from the TNT drama "Rizzoli & Isles" will be on hand tomorrow night at the Critics Choice Television Awards held at the Beverly Hilton as a presenter. I either love or hate Angie on the red carpet and I am hoping that it will be the former when it comes to tomorrow night. I think that this sleek silk jersey Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2014 long sleeved gown with a plunging neckline in wheat is the perfect balance between sporty and glamour which is exactly what Angie needs on the red carpet. I would style her hair in a sleek up do with a fresh face of makeup, like they did on the runway. A small sliver leather minaudiere, a pair of silver simple sandals, and a pair of diamond cluster earrings would put the perfect finishing touches on this presenter perfect look.
Christina Applegate is another presenter scheduled to take to the stage tomorrow night at the 2014 Critics Choice Awards. I don't really know what to expect when it comes to Christina. I used to be blown away by her in the likes of Elie Saab and Roberto Cavalli Couture, but I don't think that is what is going to make an appearance on Christina tomorrow night. I think that this black Sally LaPointe Fall 2014 RTW black silk wool degrade gown with hand beaded appliques would be an amazing option. I saw this gown walk the runway back in February at New York Fashion Week and I am praying that it will get a major red carpet moment. Sally has had a major year red carpet wise dressing lots of stars for their big appearances. Finish this look with a black Edie Parker clutch, a pair of simple Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals in black, a diamond bracelet, and a pair of simple diamond cluster earrings to ensure that Christina stands out in her black gown.
When I read that Diane Kruger is going to be a presenter at the Critics Choice Awards tomorrow night I will admit I let out a bit of a squeal. I love seeing Diane take to the red carpet and I know she will bring the high fashion factor to a red carpet that is usually dominated by stereotypically "pretty" gowns. We have not seen Diane wear a look from Christian Dior since it has been helmed by Raf Simons and I think that it is finally time that we do. This black silk chiffon overlay gown that covers a knee length cocktail dress with a circle print that is completely made up of white sequins. This is a more sporty look that we are used to Diane rocking but I seriously believe that this would look stunning. At 5 foot 7 inches Diane is not the tallest woman but I think that she could rock this gown better than the six foot tall model. A white Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black Stuart Weitzman "Nudist" sandals, a sporty hairstyle, and a red lip would ensure that Diane rocks this look like only a true fashionista could.
Black....that is the red carpet usual for Elisabeth Moss. This fact makes me sad because when she first made it on the red carpet she would work gowns in a bevy of colors. I am hoping that when she takes to the stage as a presenter tomorrow at the Critics Choice Television Awards tomorrow that she brings a bold colorful look. This magenta Monique Lhuillier Resort 2015 one shoulder gown with a side cutout and pleated skirt is a perfect look for Elisabeth. I think that the sporty nature of this gown is perfect for the Critics Choice Awards. Elisabeth is not nominated or on the fashion queen level of Diane Kruger so a "pretty" gown is called for. I would just pair this look with gold pumps and a bold lip color to make sure that Elisabeth makes the best dressed list and not the worst dressed list she has been frequenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment