Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Presentation Wish List

Diane Kruger is a Chanel Couture front row regular and I am hoping to see her take a seat at the Grand Palais on July 8th. Rarely does Diane take to the red carpet and I not love what she is wearing and I think that her donning this Chanel Resort 2015 floral dress and sweater ensemble would be yet another that I would be able to fall in love with. Not many people could pull off this ensemble from head to toe but I think that Diane is amongst those that could. A gold Chanel clutch and a pair of nude Stuart Weitzman "Nudist" sandals would complete this front row ready look.
Emilia Clarke has not sat front row at a Chanel show as of yet which is very surprising since it was Chanel that brought her into the fashion limelight. If Emilia were to fly to Paris to attend the Chanel Fall 2014 Couture presentation on July 8th I would love to see her ewar this white Chanel Spring 2014 Couture floral embroidered cocktail ensemble. I figure that this is a cropped blouse over a strapless cocktail dress. Whether or not Emilia wears the cropped blouse or just wears the strapless dress underneath I would love to see this ensemble on her. A white classic Chanel quilted chain strap shoulder bag and a pair of silver pumps would make for the perfect front row moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment