Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2014 LA Film Festival: 'Snowpiercer' Gala Premiere Wish List

Tonight at the Regal Cinemas at L.A. Live the LA Film Festival will kick off with a gala premiere of 'Snowpiercer.' The promo tour for this film kick started almost a year ago with a premiere in its home country of South Korea. Since then the cast has been doing the song and dance across Europe presenting the film at the Deauville American Film Festival and the Berlin International Film Festival. I have seen this film and I must say that it is an interesting satirical take on society. To premiere this film tonight I would love to see Tilda Swinton wear this brown Valentino Spring 2014 Couture billowing cape gown. There are not many stars that I would recommend wearing such a shapeless dress but I think that Tilda is one of the few who could rock this ensemble off the runway. A pair of gold cluster earrings and the runway's pointed toe pumps are all that I would add to complete this look perfectly for a Film Festival opening.
Octavia Spencer is also in this film and I am hoping that she will make it to the premiere as she hasn't been on the promo trail thus far. Octavia has been very loyal to the man who made her a red carpet star, Tadashi Shoji. There have been very few occasions where Octavia has not worn one of Tadashi's designs. I would love to see Octavia wear this pool blue Tadashi Shoji Fall 2014 RTW lace sleeveless cocktail dress for the 'Snowpiercer' premiere tonight. I think that this would be an elegant and fun look that would go up in total contrast to whatever Tilda will wear, as I am sure she will be in full high fashion glory. A pair of royal blue pumps and a pair of diamond cluster earrings would put the right finishing touches to the is perfect look for Octavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment