Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

"Wish I Was Here" LA Premiere Wish List

Monday at the theater at the Directors Guild of America in LA the stars of "Wish I Was Here" will take to the red carpet to premiere the film. Kate Hudson is among the cast I am EXTREMELY excited to see what she is going to wear. Kate has had a fantastic year thus far style wise and I am hoping that it is kept up come Monday night. This creamy pink and fuchsia Giambattista Valli Spring 2014 Couture mini dress is perfect for this red carpet appearance. This gown would show off Kate's stunning legs while being extremely sexy and sophisticated all at the same time. I would finish this look with a dyed to match fuchsia platform sandals and a gold minaudiere. Hair and makeup wise I would have Kate style her hair in an up-do with simple eye makeup and a light pink lip to ensure that she looks as sexy as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment