Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 End of the Year Awards: Most Disappointing

Well after praising Anne Hathaway yesterday for being my Most Improved, I have to give my Most Disappointing award. This years award goes to Andrea Riseborough. The British actress used to be a favorite of mine when she showed up on the scene in 2011 wearing Christian Dior Couture at the "W.E." premiere during the Venice Film Festival. With those memories in mind I was extremely excited to see that she was amongst the cast of "Birdman," which opened the Venice Film Festival. Sadly all of Andrea's red carpet looks were fugly and the hair and makeup did not help elevate any of the looks, ditto to the styling. The star looked like a high school goth that just happened to have some money. She even wore the same dress just in different colors for the New York Film Festival and the BFI London Film Festival. I have to quote the "Fashion Police" and say MAKE IT STOP! I hope that 2014 sees a change in pace for Andrea as I know how much potential that she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment