Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Peoples Choice Awards Wish List Part 2

Jennifer Lopez, nominated for Favorite Pop Artist, at next weeks Peoples Choice Awards is always one that I look forward to seeing on the red carpet. The stunning Latina works the red carpet like the true diva that she is. I pray that she brings her sparking personality to the PCA red carpet. I picked this silver all over embellished Zuhair Murad Fall 2014 Couture long sleeve silver cocktail dress with an asymetrical hem for the pop star because from the moment that I first saw the dress take to the runway back in July I have wanted to see star in it. Styled simply with a silver box clutch and a pair of silver Christian Louboutin sandals and a red lip I think we would have a more than stunning red carpet moment for Jenny from the Block.
"Scandal" star Kerry Washington has earned herself a nomination for Peoples Choice Favorite Dramatic TV Actress and she is another that I can not wait to see take to the red carpet. I love that Kerry takes fashion risks while owning absolutely everything that she puts on her body. For the Peoples Choice Awards I picked this acid yellow Peter Pilotto Spring 2015 RTW paisley cocktail dress that has sheer embroidered polyester construction with an a-line mini skirt, a high round neck, and paisley embellishments at the front. As the dress is such a bold statement I would keep the stunning minimal with just a simple pair of yellow Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals and a simple gold box clutch would finish this look off in a way that would only enhance the stunning dress. Hair pulled back into a tight bun and a nude lip would finish this look off perfectly for the PCA's.




No comments:

Post a Comment