Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"10,000 Saints" NYC Premiere Wish List

The "10,000 Saints" premiere in NYC popped up on my radar recently and I have actually never heard of this film. I had to do an IMDB search to see what the film is about. I didn't learn much besides the movie is set in 1980's NYC and it stars Hailee Steinfeld and Ethan Hawke. I gotta say that the attachment of Hailee Steinfeld to the project made the movie that much more desirable to me to post about. I love seeing what Hailee wears on the red carpet and this premiere will be no different. I would love to see Hailee wear this pink, black, and white Lanvin Resort 2016 shift dress. This dress is chic but still age appropriate for the 18 year old actress. Finished with a pink clutch, black sandals and some chic hair and makeup and Hailee will have a perfect premiere look.

No comments:

Post a Comment