Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

#VMAs2015: Miley Cyrus Hosting Wardobe Wish List

A few hours before MTV announced the nominees for this years Video Music Awards they made an announcement that Miley Cyrus is going to be the hostess of this years ceremony. A bold choice since Miley is known for being so controversial, anyone else remember the 2013 VMA's? I gotta say that I am actually really excited to see what Miley pulls out of the closet for the VMA's. I would love to see Miley wear this black Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2015 Couture gown with a plunging neckline, embellished waist, and feathered train for the VMA red carpet. This is sexy and slinky, two of Miley's check boxes for a red carpet look, which is perfect for the VMA's red carpet. This is an elegant yet sexy statement. Finished with a red lip and a pair of black sandals this would be a best dressed look for Miley to wear for the VMA red carpet.
We all know that chic sophisticated Miley will only rear her head once or maybe twice during this years VMA's and I honestly cant decide which type of look I am most looking forward to seeing, Chic yet sexy Miley or WTF Miley?  I am sure that Miley has had this white catsuit from The Blonds Fall 2015 RTW collection that features embellished pasties and uhmmmm vajazzling. This look screams Miley and I honestly can't say that I would be mad at it. This is the VMA's where anything goes, even meat dresses. I also think that this hip hop-esque Moschino Fall 2015 RTW gold leather bralet and patchwork denim and gold leather jeans is a perfect look for Miley to wear for the VMAs. Miley and Jeremy Scott have a good relationship and I am sure that at least one look that Miley wears for the VMA's is going to be from Moschino. For a more high end look I think that this zebra print and black sequin Saint Laurent Fall 2015 RTW mini dress is sexy and tacky and wow which Miley loves to work as well. Finally I gotta say that I have been waiting for Miley to wear this red Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Couture bralet and pant ensemble since it was first presented back in January. I think that this is that chic sophisticated sexy that Miley would look amazing wearing on stage at the VMA's. It is really hard to predict what Miley will wear? Is she going to go down the chic route or is it going to be a total disaster? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment