Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

"Fantastic 4" London Premiere Wish List

While I was able to find a definitive date for the "Fantastic 4" NYC premiere I was not able to find one for the London premiere, but I do know that one is going to take place. I figure that this premiere will be a big deal and I think that couture will most likely be what Kate Mara will choose to wear for London. Before we resort to all the dark structured gowns of Fall I am hoping that Kate will give us a summery offering in this floral Christian Dior Fall 2015 Couture tea length gown. I think that this is a gown befitting a major premiere and if Kate doesn't snatch it up I bet we will see JLaw wear it during the "Mockingjay Part 2" promo tour later this year. A pair of gold sandals and light palette of hair and makeup will ensure that Kate is center stage and summery at the "Fantastic 4" London premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment