Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish List: Evan Rachel Wood (Mildred Pirece)

Evan Rachel Wood has always been one of my favorites on the red carpet, until the Venice Film Festival. She really aged herself there and now she needs to get herself back on course. Evan is one of the few celebrities who would be able to get a couture gown for the Emmy Awards because she is actually a huge movie star as well as a commonly known name. So here I have wished for her to wear my favorite look from Armani Prive Fall 2011 Couture collection. This gown has all the Asian influence that the whole collection encompassed. I would style this look with either an orange or gold Jimmy Choo tube clutch and a pair of gold sandals. To add a little more sparkle to the look I would add some diamond drop earrings set in yellow gold and a huge cocktail ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment