Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish List: Laura Linney (The Big C)

When trying to figure out what I wanted to see Laura wear to the Emmy Awards this Sunday, I thought of one previous look and remembered why I fell in love with that look. It was a yellow Elie Saab Spring 2008 Couture gown. Now why did I love this look so much? Well a) It is an Elie Saab gown (he is my favorite red carpet designer) and b) It is from my favorite collection he has ever done. Now with that said with that said you may be asking why isn't this gown from that collection? Well its because I also love his Fall 2011 Couture collection and the minute I saw this gown when I was doing Emmy wishes I knew that Laura HAS to wear this gown or I will most likely cry my eyes out (NOT LITERALLY). To finish this look off I would just ad a navy clutch and navy pumps. And to ice this look some simple drop earrings with her hair pulled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment