Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish List: Julliana Margulies (The Good Wife)

Julianna Margulies ALWAYS wears black on a major red carpet I don't remember her ever not wearing black. She also usually goes to her go to designer Narciso Rodriguez. Well I have only stuck to one of her red carpet go tos and that is black. She looks amazing in black. This is one of my favorite Fall 2011 Ready to Wear gowns. It is from the Monique Lhuillier Fall 2011 RTW collection and I have been praying to see it on the red carpet. That wish is slowly dying as the Spring 2012 collections have already started to be showcased and in fashion even though in reality it is current season is now last season. I mean its a GORGEOUS gown and truly deserves a red carpet moment. To spice up this look as best I know Julianna can I would recommend a clutch that has a bright color (Red, Hot Pink, or Aqua) and I know she will resort to the red carpet standard black Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe pumps but I am OK with that because I think the dress does a lot of talking on its own and the bright clutch would bring enough pop to the look. She should finish the look with just a small pair of diamond earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment