Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish Lists: Kate Winslet (Mildred Peirce) & Katie Holmes (The Kenedeys)

 I love Kate Winslets love affair with Yves St Laurent, but she has not been looking to good lately so I figured I'd send out this wish and pray she got it. I love when Kate wears blue and I love this print and I think that the shape that the gown has would look amazing on Kate who wears a lot of very tight clothing and I think that this would be a great departure from the norm for her. I would pair this look with matching accessories and as Kate is a HUGE fan of Tiffany & Co. jewels I am sure that whatever she chooses to wear will be paired with amazing diamonds from them.
Now Katie Holmes has not had it right on the red carpet in a VERY long time, like so long that I cant even remember the last time I likes a look that she had on the red carpet. Katie used to wear brands like Armani Prive and Chanel Couture, now it looks like she shops the rack for what she wears on the red carpet. But for this occasion I have decided to be hopeful yet again and wish for Katie to wear this white Chanel Resort 2012 gown. This gown is very simple and I think is still true to Katies style. She should wear her hair up and carry a silver clutch and wear silver shoes on her feet. I dont think she would need anything more than stud earrings to frost this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment