Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish List: Tina Fey (30 Rock)

I am always hoping for drama from Tina Fey and this Oscar de la Renta Resort 2012 wish for her to wear to tonights Emmy Awards is just freaking fantastic. I love the black tulle ruched and feathered over the nude base. Tina is a huge fan of Oscar and so she should as he is an impecible dress designer and always puts modern spins on classic styles. To finish this look all Tina needs are some black pumps, no clutch, small diamond earrings, simple diamond bracelet and her hair worn up. 

I hope that you all enjoy tonight's awards ceremony I know I will as I sit with a group of my friends and rip everyone's outfits to shreds (unless they are wearing a gown that I choose for them of course X-D)

No comments:

Post a Comment