Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Emmy Awards Wish List: Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order: SVU)

I have chosen a look from Mariska's favorite red carpet go to designer for the 2011 Emmy Awards on Sunday. She is an extremely lucky lady as Carolina Herrera does not lend out gowns to just anyone and she always looks stunning anytime she steps out in one of Carolina's gowns. This gown was my favorite from the Fall 2011 RTW collection. The mix of the aqua and the chocolate brown is one of my favorite color combinations and I think they would look amazing against Mariska's skin tone. To complete this looks I would recommend a bronze clutch and bronze peep toe pumps and no jewelry and to wear her hair up to let the dress do all of the talking because it does a lot without the need for accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment