Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Dita Von Teese Red Carpet Wish List

On the rare occasion that she steps onto the red carpet I usually fall in love with what Dita Von Teese is wearing. When stepping out to do promotions she usually wears the best cocktail looks. Here I have three looks that I would love to see her wear. First we have a stunning blue Carolina Herrera Fall 2013 RTW dress. I think that this 40's-esque dress is something that Dita would thrive in with her classic pin-up girl style. Next we have a Christian Dior Fall 2013 RTW tiered dress with amazing sequined details. Finish this list with a stunning red beaded cocktail dress from one of Dita's favorite designers Jenny Packham from her Fall 2013 RTW collection. This would be a perfect dress for when Dita is out promoting the liquor brand that she is the face of, Cointreau.
An even rarer but usually extremely stunning moments is when we get to see Dita wear a stunning gown on the red carpet. The first one that I would love to see her wear is this blue and white thistle print Carolina Herrera Fall 2013 RTW gown. This Carolina Herrera collection had many possible red carpet moments that are bound to happen and is something that Dita would look stunning in almost any of the looks from it. Next we have a midnight and powder blue Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture new look inspired ensemble. I love this dress but off course I would make sure that this dress hits the floor because Dita is extremely short and I want her to look fabulous. The final gown would be this stunning black gown with gold embroidery from the Marchesa Fall 2013 RTW collection. This is my absolute favorite wish out of all of these wishes and I am hoping to see her wear it during the Met Ball or well honestly anytime because I think that she would look fantastic in this gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment