Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

2014 Tribeca Film Festival: 'About Alex' Premiere Wish List

Aubrey Plaza has a very love it or hate it red carpet style and I am hoping that when it comes to her premiere of 'About Alex' during the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival this month that she gives me a look that I am able to fall in love with. I think that this peachy cream Nina Ricci Fall 2014 RTW long sleeved dress with dark raspberry floral details would be a perfect choice for this premiere. The Tribeca Film Festival is one of the most laid back of all the festivals, which is why I picked this Nina Ricci dress. At most other festivals this dress would never see the premiere just the films photocall. Finish this look with neutral makeup, a sleek bob, and a pair of matching Casadei 'Blade' dark raspberry satin pumps and Aubrey will have the perfect look for Tribeca.

No comments:

Post a Comment