Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 MTV Movie Awards: Elizabeth Banks, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence & Jennifer Lopez Wish List

The 2015 MTV Movie Awards will take place on Sunday night I am very excited to see what all of the stars will be rocking to the edgiest of the movie awards. Elizabeth Banks is nominated for Best On-Screen Transformation for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1." I am super excited to see what Elizabeth will rock on the red carpet as she has always been one of my favorite red carpet stars. I would love to see Elizabeth rock this David Koma Fall 2015 RTW embellished a-line cocktail dress. I think think that this dress is very simple and classic in its silhouette, but the embellishments help make it pack a punch. A pair of strappy black sandals, a blue Edie Parker clutch, red lip, and a simple hairstyle would ensure that Elizabeth hits all the red carpet high notes.
Emma Stone holds nominations at Sunday nights MTV Movie Awards for Best Actress thanks to her role in "Birdman" and for Best Kiss thanks to her kiss with Andrew Garfield in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." Emma, much like Elizabeth, is one that I always adore seeing on the red carpet and coming off of an amazing awards season run I am excited to see what she is going to wear. I would love see Emma don this amazing Mary Katrantzou Fall 2015 RTW 'Orlinda' pink and red dress that features a shift silhouette with a velvet flocked tulle bodice, a square neckline, embossed wool detailing in a cube pattern, and a jacquard skirt with hand embroidered PVC embellishment at the hem. This is an out there look that is going to take someone with a lot of red carpet presence to pull off and I believe that Emma has what it takes. Finish the look with a pair of simple black sandals and a fresh face of makeup will ensure that Emma slays the MTV Movie Awards red carpet.
Jennifer Lawrence has 3 nominations at the MTV Movie Awards and I am sure that she will take home at least one golden popcorn award. I loved Jennifer in her updated Dior couture version of the Pretty Woman hooker dress and I am sure that the Dior spokesmodel will wear a creation from the house for the MTV Movie Awards. I would pick this very simple black cap-sleeved Christian Dior Spring 2015 Couture mini-dress that features sequin embellishments down the center. I think that despite this being a basic LBD that Jennifer would look super chic and best dressed worthy. A black Dior clutch and a pair of blue sandals would add the perfect pizazz to this ensemble.
"The Boy Next Door" has earned Jennifer Lopez a Best Scared-As-Shit Performance nomination at the MTV Movie Awards. We are so used to seeing JLo wear embellished mini dresses that  I think that this blue and white Bibhu Mohapatra Fall 2015 RTW strapless column dress would be a perfect ensemble for her to switch things up for the MTV Awards. Not keeping a bit of sparkle away for too long I would imagine that Jennifer would finish this look with a blue Edie Parker confetti clutch, a pair of nude pumps, a sexy smokey eye, thick sexy hair, and some sort of diamonds somewhere. I think that this look could have the potential to be a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment