Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fast Fashion: Lily Pulitzer for Target

 Targets around the country, well at least throughout the southern United States, were filled with young ladies and sorority sisters this morning who were all on hunt of the most desired designer collaboration that Target might have ever launched. Lily Pulitzer for Target literally just showcases the bright bold candy colored patterns that the high end Lily line is known for. I personally know that all of the Phi Mu, Zeta, and Chi Omegas at my university barely slept in order to be able to get their hands on some of the pieces in this collection.
I have selected five of my favorite pieces from the collection. Up first is this amazing sugary pink and creamsicle colored "Giraffeeey" linen shift dress ($38). Emmy Rossum rocked this dress on the red carpet at the Lily Pulitzer for Target collection launch party in NYC last week, and was one of my favorites. The dress is just so fun because from first look I didn't realize the dress had a giraffe print but that just adds to the sophisticated fun that Lily is known for. Next is a multi colored strapless ankle length dress in a "Nosie Posey" print ($34). This dress is perfect for picnics in the park. A fun jumpsuit is a perfect way to mix it up at your next summer barbeque. This blue and whit strapless printed flowing jumpsuit in an "Upstream" pattern ($40) is perfect for such an occasion. The moment I saw this aqua and white "Sea Urchin for You" flowy spaghetti strap dress ($30), I immediately sent it to several of my friends (much like the Giraffeeey dress) so that they would add it to their wardrobes. Perfect for a beach side cocktail party I can't wait to see which of my friends actually took my advice. And last but not least I have selected the "Nosie Posey" shift dress that Camila Alves rocked on the red carpet at the NYC Launch. A perfect dress for champagne brunch on a Sunday morning. I have to say that while I have never really been a fan of Lily Pulitzer, this collection is perfection and I am excited to see what pieces I will see around my college campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment