Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

#Cannes2015: L'Oreal Ladies Freida Pinto, Helen Mirren & Jane Fonda Wish List

I am just going to leave this here to remember what could have been since I have been informed that due to scheduling conflicts that Indian beauty Freida Pinto will not be making her L'Oreal Spokesmodel appearance on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet. Let us have a moment of silence for the major fashion moments that will never happen in part of this conflict.
While Freida Pinto is going to be MIA this year, we might have the first appearance from newly signed L'Oreal Paris spokesmodel Helen Mirren. I absolutely love when I get to see Helen Mirren on the red carpet because she knows how to werk a red carpet even at the prime age of 69. I absolutely adore the British stars red carpet sartorial style, its elegant and age appropriate yet very sexy. The first look that I would love to see Helen wear on the red carpet during the Cannes Film Festival  is this stunning nude Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture long sleeved embellished beaded lace ball gown. This would be the epitome of defying age. I think that Helen would look absolutely stunning wafting down the red carpet at the Palais de Festivals in this creation. I would have the skirt lined to remove the sheer see though leggy interpretation. Helen loves herself a Dolce & Gabbana frock for a red carpet ensemble and I am sure that at least one look that Helen will wear on the red carpet will come from the Dolce & Gabbana atelier. I picked this yellow and green floral embroidered gown for Helen to wear, which is more appropriate for a party and not the main red carpet but I believe that Helen will most likely wear a custom creation for the Cannes red carpet.
Helen Mirren is up against some red carpet completion as Cannes veteran Jane Fonda, at the age of 77, for Best Dressed Lady From Over the Hill. I am excited to see what Jane is going to bring, despite the ugly Donna Karan gown that she wore to the White House Correspondents Dinner, especially after the killer ruby red Elie Saab couture gown at last years festival. The first look that I picked that I would love to see Jane wear for the Cannes Film Festival is this purple, bubble gum, and white abstract thistle print Schiaparelli Spring 2014 Couture off the shoulder long sleeved gown. I think that this gown is perfection for this red carpet because it is bold yet elegant and perfect for a red carpet on the French Riviera. The final look for today's with list is this amazing fitted Zac Posen Fall 2015 RTW long sleeved gown that would show off the actresses famous curves and be sexy and age appropriate. 

The Cannes Film Festival is now just 15 days out and the red carpet will be packed with stars. Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment