Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

#Cannes2015: L'Oreal Ladies Doutzen Kroes, Eva Longoria & Fan Bingbing Wish List

Doutzen Kroes always works the Cannes Film Festival red carpet, sans last year when she was pregnant, and I am excited to see what she will wear this year. I remember a few years ago Doutzen attended a premiere wearing one of the big ball gowns from the very first Giambattista Valli Haute Couture collection and I fell immediately in love. I have yet to be as wowed as I was in that moment, but I am hoping that this year will be Doutzens year. I am picking this white and yellow ombre Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture shirt and ruffled ball skirt. There are only a few women that I would truly love to see wearing this creation and Doutzen is defiantly one of them. Since I picked such a statement making dress for the first look for Doutzen that I picked this stunning silver crystal beaded Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Couture gown. I would have the gown completely lined which I think would only enhance the glamour. Each look that I have picked gives off a different type of glamor. The Giambattista Valli gown gives off a regal vibe while the Atelier Versace gowns showcases old Hollywood glamour like no other.
If there is one woman who knows how to work a Cannes Film Festival red carpet it is Eva Longoria who has been working the festival for L'Oreal for years now. I have to say that Eva rarely gets it right outside of Cannes but when she steps out on the hallowed red carpet she always brings the top notch level of red carpet perfection. The moment that this electric blue strapless column gown with a dramatic train from the Georges Hobeika Fall 2014 Couture collection walk the runway I put it on reserve for Eva for Cannes. This gown needs a dramatic stage and what more dramatic of a stage that that at the Palais de Festivals. The other look that I would love to see Eva rock on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet is this ruby red Zuhair Murad Fall 2014 Couture gathered old Hollywood style gown. This gown would evoke Eva's inner Latina Grace Kelly for the worlds most glamorous red carpet. I honestly can't wait to see what Eva will wear on the Cannes red carpet.
Last year was the first year since 2010 that Fan Bingbing missed the Cannes Film Festival, and I was very saddened. I am hoping that the Chinese actress will be back on the Cannes Film Festival circuit this year. Recently though Fan has not been making me lust after her red carpet looks, though many have not been gowns and all of her looks have been paired with quadruple stacked platform shoes which look more like hooves that shoes. I picked this amazing grey feathered Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture tulle ball gown for Fan for the Cannes Film Festival because who better fan her, maybe save for Rita Ora, to make this gown come to life of the red carpet and truly be able to pull it off. The Chinese beauty is known for her love the avant garde and all things glamorous and this Elie Saab gown really pulls the two together in one stunning look. The other look I picked for Mrs Bingbing s this stunning royal blue Ralph & Russo Fall 2014 Couture satin ballgown. I picked this gown because it is a classically elegant ensemble which might be needed to counteract those who wont love the avant garde Elie Saab ensemble.

The Cannes Film Festival is just 16 days away and I am so looking forward to seeing what all of the stars wear. Is there someone that you are most looking forward to seeing? Stay tuned to the site as I make all my red carpet wishes and then keep you covered via my Twitter and Facebook accounts on the day to day happenings during the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment